Thursday 1 December 2011

Good day today. Thank God for beautiful friends.

It's wonderfully overwhelming to be reminded of friend's love and acceptance of me-even without brushed teeth ;)  Today i attended all hygiene (thanks all those who expressed concern).
 Some days are much easier than others so much that I forget I'd even "have" depression (minus my meds in the morning) yeh, it felt like a long time before I was even compliant with taking them, but it's been years now and I rarely forget.  I don't believe simply taking medication and that's all that needs to be done as it's only a band aid. I believe these types of medication are of greater benefit when coupled with Counselling/Cognitive Behaviour Therapy which also included for me, self-help books and being Mentored by an A-mazing woman I used to attend church with.

I suppose what I long for is to be heard and understood.  At times i feel so misunderstood and judged for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment