Tuesday 10 May 2016

Etiquette 101

Ok, so letting out your 13 year old rage against my sister in one go probably isn't the best policy.  It's even better to NOT do this after your night duties as any empathy has flown the coop long b4 you began to type.  What's even more poor form is that it was allll on fb...inbox of course!! Geez I had SOME form left....but it was so close..

In my defence: I had no idea that my other sister had already come to heads with her earlier on and I don't think I would've given her such a hard time about her selfishness had I have know that she'd already copt an earful. Then again, I've always been [as they say] "the mushroom in the dark and fed shit...." nor did had I known anything about her post natal depression, after all, she put on a happy mask just that weekend and seemed like her same, immature, loud-mouthed and inappropriate self.


I get some un-recognisible caller on my mobs and don't answer- if I can barely construct a sentence during handover, I'm no use during any other conversation after 2 nights.  The voice message received is from her "boyfriend" whom tells me I'm never to contact my sister ever again and I'm "insert unspeakable namess" !!!! WTF???!!!
This dickhead continues to call and then txt twice, I didn't write anything back....and thought later that I should've replied how he should return to school and learn some basic grammer fuckn' dumb-ass!  but thankfully as much as I like provoking animals with a stick I was far too tired for his shit.

Unfortunately, some ppl never grow up, never use hindsight and have no insight, that is my sister. Of course I justified my actions by asking my other sister for her input on whether it was too harsh, thankfully she said "no".

No comments:

Post a Comment