Sunday 15 May 2016

Teething. .fuuuuuuuck!

If teething were a Monster it'd be... (I asked my hubby) he reckons Frankin -Wolf- Stein- Teen...um ok! WT?!! Well I think teething is the WORST necessary EVIL there is! 😯 It's fuckin terrrrrrrrrrible! I mean, the painful screaming is one thing but trying all your drugs throughout the day is CRAZAAAY!! coupled with some nasty 'ol wind (yeh, bitchface mummy ate waaaaay too much chocolate),-shut up child it was to drown my sorrows! ! So, teething, wind and a fuckin' wonder week all in one day or 3...gaaarrrrrrrrghhhh! Kill.me.NOW!. Damn it's exhausting holding a baby all.day.long when he's clingy. .I seriously don't know how single parents do it! They deserve more than a medal or a 'my hat goes off to them', they.are. a-MAZIIIIIING!
  But then M finally goes to sleep. ..awwwwww SO cute!  ðŸ˜® So, asshole parent award goes to moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment