Thursday 12 May 2016

Needle Time

So I'm trying not to worry about M's 4 month immunisations later today.  Actually not so later, 50 min to be exact. Ugh I know it's gotta a be done but the screams of pain is too much to bare! I think I cried more at the 2 month ones and stared up at hubby and said "I'm NEVER doing that again. "  Hubs is so sweet he'd organised to have lunch and be there today, but in a VERY short, flighty whim of confidence I told him I'd be ok. Arghhhh! What an idiot I am!! Arghhhh hhh!
Okay it's all done and I only cried a little!  Go me! ! 😀 Meanwhile, Panadol, nurofen and teething gel have been mostly ingested, but worstly (did I just invent a new word??) Hubby ripped one of the band aids off...needless to say, squealed crying was heard 😢😢. Poor darling little M.

No comments:

Post a Comment